- Praha more information Praha Národní 362/31, PSČ 110 00 Today open 10 - 20 h Entrance fee from 70 CZK(nutný doprovod) more information
- Kutná Hora more information Kutná Hora Šultysova 174, PSČ 284 01 Today open 9 - 17 h Entrance fee from 30 CZK more information
- Špindlerův Mlýn more information Špindlerův Mlýn Bedřichov 22, PSČ 543 51 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Liberec more information Liberec Soukenné nám. 669/2A, PSČ 460 01 Today open 9 - 19 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Jeseník more information Jeseník Priessnitzova 41, PSČ 790 01 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
What are we best at? We have more than
- 6000 exhibits
- 1000 m2 of the exhibition surface
- 80 000 visitors a year
Have you visited our branch already?
Lego museum is now in four cities and in each of them we display completely different Lego sets. No matter if you visit a branch in Prague, Kutna Hora, Spindleruv Mlyn or Liberec, you will always be charmed by a lot of beautiful, both new and historical, models. Then you can go on to the playing zone, where you can build your own model in accordance with your imagination. In Lego shop you can then buy the kits of your dreams, that can not be commonly purchased in Czech republic.
What have the visitors before you said?
How was the museum started?
The idea of starting a private museum was born in 2010. A private collector Milos Krecek figured he had accumulated over 1000 original LEGO models. It became obvious he couldn´t keep them in his flat anymore. Also, it would be a shame to keep them for himself. 2010 first museum
That is why he started to work on a project of how to make his huge collection accessible to public. At the end of 2010 he found and rented the right space, with 340 m2 big enough for his intentions.
LeMi CZ s.r.o. was started at the same time. It takes care of all the museum activities. The project is only funded from private sources. LeMi CZ s.r.o. foundation
As collection is, in the first place, passion for Mr Krecek, there was soon not enough space for more and more models in Prague. That is why he opened a Kutna Hora Museum in 2013 - to have place for all the new exhibits. In 2014 he opened a museum in Spindleruv Mlyn and in 2015 one in Liberec. Mr Krecek has a personal relationship to all these towns.