Monumental picture only made of Lego bricks, 25 000 were used.
The Prague museum does not only have the most exhibits in the Czech Republic but in the whole world. It is specialized in history of this unique building kit, which was proudly honored "the toy of the century". On the surface of 340 m2 you can see more than than 2500 models divided in 20 theme parts. More than 1 000 000 bricks were used.
Take a trip to times of pirates, travel to the era of knight´s fights or to a different time galaxy, full of spaceships and the Death Star, wish Mr Yoda "May the force be with you." Visit Harry Potter´s magic world or travel to experience adventure with uncanny Indiana Jones.
You will be fascinated by world known sights models, also Lego technic worked through details are not missing and neither are modern and old trains and other means of transport models.
Museum will please people of every age. Reminisce on your own or show your kids what the building kits looked like when you were their age.
Free WiFi in the children's corner.
V mimo otevírací dobu lze po telefonické domluvě 776 709 040 otevřít muzeum, podmínkou je alespoň 15 návštěvníků.
You will be charmed by in the Prague museum
Prague castle mosaic
Two meters wide model built of 100 000 bricks.
Monument which needs tourist on it - five meters model decorated with 1000 figurines.
The biggest factory set Lego has ever made is build of 5922 bricks.
Children´s play area
After visiting the museum the children can play to their hearts content.
LEGO 10214 Tower BridgeK dostání jen v muzeuFotografovaníKoupit
Changes in opening hours and other limitations are always announced on this website.
|Children under 120 cm (with accompanying person)||70 CZK(nutný doprovod)|
|Rodinné vstupné 2+3||650 CZK|
|Rodinné vstupné 2+2||550 CZK|
|Rodinné vstupné 2+1||500 CZK|
|Schools *||120 CZK/person|
|děti do 3 let zcela zdarma|
on no. 777 771 070
10 % group discount - not with school and family entrence
- Tram stop Narodni Trida – tram 9, 22, 18
- Metro station Narodni Trida
- By car parking:
- Narodni street – 50 CZK/hour
- in the National Theatre building – 40 CZK/hour
What have the visitors before you said?
Visit also other museums
- Kutná Hora more information Kutná Hora Šultysova 174, PSČ 284 01 Today open 9 - 17 h Entrance fee from 30 CZK more information
- Špindlerův Mlýn more information Špindlerův Mlýn Bedřichov 22, PSČ 543 51 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Liberec more information Liberec Soukenné nám. 669/2A, PSČ 460 01 Today open 9 - 19 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Jeseník more information Jeseník Priessnitzova 41, PSČ 790 01 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information