Detailled model of the Liberec Neo-Renaissance jewel, consisting of over 100 000 bricks.
North Bohemia Lego is great, which is why we have opened a branch there in Liberec, located in the shopping gallery Plaza. In the museum you will find more than 1 000 original Lego models. The biggest rarity is the model of Liberec Town Hall, which consists of 100 000 bricks and took six months to build. You will like the big children's corner and the luxuriously equipped shop, where you can buy kits that are not commonly sold in the Czech Republic.
V mimo otevírací dobu lze po telefonické domluvě 776 709 040 otevřít muzeum, podmínkou je alespoň 15 návštěvníků.
In Liberec, you will find
The Town Hall
The enormous model of a famous battle planet from Star Wars.
LEGO Star Wars 10221 Super Star DestroyerK dostání jen v muzeu
Models from the fifties
Models that belong to our biggest rarities and one of the first plastic Lego toys.
Children´s play area
After visiting the museum your children can play to their heart´s content.
Changes in opening hours and other limitations are always announced on this website.
|Children under 120 cm (with accompanying person)||50 CZK|
|Family entrance - 2+2||320 CZK|
|Schools *||60 CZK/person|
|* děti do 2 let zcela zdarma|
on no. 776 603 040
10 % group discount - not with school and family entrance
- By car - parking:
- shopping Centre Plaza - 1. hour free, 2. hour free with purchases
What have the visitors before you said?
Visit also other museums
- Praha more information Praha Národní 362/31, PSČ 110 00 Today open 10 - 20 h Entrance fee from 70 CZK(nutný doprovod) more information
- Kutná Hora more information Kutná Hora Šultysova 174, PSČ 284 01 Today open 9 - 17 h Entrance fee from 30 CZK more information
- Špindlerův Mlýn more information Špindlerův Mlýn Bedřichov 22, PSČ 543 51 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Jeseník more information Jeseník Priessnitzova 41, PSČ 790 01 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information