A mighty model of a famous historical building which we needed more than 50 000 cubes to construct.
More than 1000 original Lego models are spread on more than 1502 surface of the Kutna Hora museum. The most visitors come to see (and also admire the most) the splendid model of the Sedlec Ossuary, which is built of more than 50 000 cubes, while the actual Ossuary stands just a few kilometers far from Kutna Hora.
After visiting the museum you should definitely visit the cafe and the children´s play area. Museum is located in the city center and after you visit you can go on to see the rest of the beautiful town which is rightly part of UNESCO cultural heritage list.
In Kutna Hora you will get excited by
Statue of Liberty
One of the biggest Lego building kits models. It was made only for the American market.
Cathedral of St. Barbara
Unique piece of Gothic architecture. The model is made of more than 30,000 Lego bricks.
Famous first world war biplane model, model was made in 2002.
Children´s play area
After visiting the museum your children can play to their heart´s content.
LEGO Castle 10193 Středověká vesnice a trh0 KčKoupitLEGO Super Heroes 76023 Batman - The Tumbler0 KčKoupit
Changes in opening hours and other limitations are always announced on this website.
|Children under 120 cm (with accompanying person)||30 CZK|
|Family entrance - 2+2||320 CZK|
|Schools *||60 CZK/person|
on no. 608 779 966
10 % group discount - not with school and family entrance
- By car - parking:
- paid zone, Palackeho square - 10 CZK/hour
What have the visitors before you said?
Visit also other museums
- Praha more information Praha Národní 362/31, PSČ 110 00 Today open 10 - 20 h Entrance fee from 60 CZK more information
- Špindlerův Mlýn more information Špindlerův Mlýn Bedřichov 22, PSČ 543 51 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Liberec more information Liberec Soukenné nám. 669/2A, PSČ 460 01 Today open 9 - 19 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Jeseník more information Jeseník Priessnitzova 41, PSČ 790 01 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information