One of the biggest LEGO models, Batman’s notorious car.
In almost untouched landscape park Jeseník you can enjoy the visit of one of ours newest Brick Museums. The museum is situated right next to the Priessnitz spas. The museum covers an area of 150 square meters, and is built only from 1000 LEGO models. Kids, as well as many adults, can spend most of their time in the playroom. The shop offers a chance to buy any amount of the loose pieces, as well as many box sets which are becoming hard to find.
Online prodej Více
You'll see there
A whole city built only from usual LEGO sets.
A robot from the famous Star Wars movies. The model is 1 meter tall and contains more than 20,000 bricks.
Complete Edition very popular kit even more popular game Minecraft.
Models from the fifties
Models that belong to our biggest rarities and one of the first plastic Lego toys.
Children's play area
After visiting the museum your children can play to their heart´s content.
Changes in opening hours and other limitations are always announced on this website.
|Children under 120 cm (with accompanying person)||50 CZK|
|Family entrance - 2+2||400 CZK|
|Schools *||70 CZK/person|
|* děti do 2 let zcela zdarma|
on no. tel. 777 869 777
10 % group discount - not with school and family entrence
- By car - parking options:
- right next to the Priessnitz’s building
- in the Spa area
What have the visitors before you said?
Visit also other museums
- Praha more information Praha Národní 362/31, PSČ 110 00 Today open 10 - 20 h Entrance fee from 60 CZK(nutný doprovod) more information
- Kutná Hora more information Kutná Hora Šultysova 174, PSČ 284 01 Today open 9 - 17 h Entrance fee from 30 CZK more information
- Špindlerův Mlýn more information Špindlerův Mlýn Bedřichov 22, PSČ 543 51 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Liberec more information Liberec Soukenné nám. 669/2A, PSČ 460 01 Today open 9 - 19 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information