All Star Wars spaceships and figurines in one place.More of Liberec Museum >
• příprava a balení LEGO stavebnic • životopisy prosíme zaslat na: firstname.lastname@example.org Více
- Praha more information Praha Národní 362/31, PSČ 110 00 Today open 10 - 20 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Kutná Hora more information Kutná Hora Šultysova 174, PSČ 284 01 Today open 9 - 17 h Entrance fee from 30 CZK more information
- Špindlerův Mlýn more information Špindlerův Mlýn Bedřichov 22, PSČ 543 51 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Liberec more information Liberec Palachova 1404, PSČ 460 01 Today open 9 - 19 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
- Jeseník more information Jeseník Priessnitzova 41, PSČ 790 01 Today open 10 - 18 h Entrance fee from 50 CZK more information
Attractions you will not find anywhere else!
What are we best at? We have more than
- 6000 exhibits
- 1000 m2 of the exhibition surface
- 80 000 visitors a year
How was the museum started?
The idea of starting a private museum was born in 2010. A private collector Miloš Křeček figured he had accumulated over 1000 original LEGO models. It became obvious he couldn´t keep them in his flat anymore. Also, it would be a shame to keep them for himself.
That is why he started to work on a project of how to make his huge collection accessible to public. At the end of 2010 he found and rented the right space, with 340 m2 big enough for his intentions.read more